Place Order by E-mail
How to EMAIL in an order:
- EMAIL to the address assigned to the most convenient location to you:
- EMAIL STORE #1 at email@example.com 7525 148th St W (Cedar & County Rd 42-next to Von Hanson’s)
- Store #2 is temporarily closed 14261 Essex Avenue (Pilot Knob & 148th)
- EMAIL STORE #3 at firstname.lastname@example.org 5470 157th St W (Pilot Knob & 157th
- In the subject line type: ORDER
- In the body of the email please type the following:
- The product description and please be as specific as possible.
- The size of the product i.e. Liter, 750 ml, 12 pack bottles, 24 pack bottles
- The quantity of each item you would like to order.
- Please follow these steps for each item that you would like to buy.
- Include your name, best phone number to reach you for payment, and return e-mail address.
- Do NOT include any credit card information in the e-mail. We cannot guarantee your privacy in this format.
- Then click “SEND” to send the e-mail to us.
- We will receive your e-mail and get your order together.
- When we have your order ready, we will call you for your payment information. At that time, we will let you know the total cost of your order. While on the phone, we will run your credit card for payment. We will ask for your Credit Card Number, Expiration Date, CVV, and Billing Address, so that we can process your order.
- Once the payment has been confirmed, it will be ready for pick up. Please do not come to the store until the clerk tells you that your order is ready for pick up.
- Sorry, orders received after 7pm may not be processed until the following day.
- Please be patient. Your order will be filled in the order it was taken. Processing times may vary depending on sale’s volume.
Picking up order:
- Please remain in your car, and our staff will bring your order out to you.
- All orders must be picked up by a person 21 years or older. We will be carding everyone in the vehicle. Please make sure everyone has a valid form of Identification (State ID, Passport, Tribal ID, Province if Canada, Military ID issued by the U.S. Department of Defense).
- The person on the credit card must be the person who picks up the order.
- We will ask you to sign for your order. Please check your receipt carefully.
- Sorry, but during this difficult time, SALES ARE FINAL…NO RETURNS.
Things to keep in mind:
- If you are sick, please stay at home.
- For our safety and yours, our entire staff will be wearing gloves, continuously sanitizing, and doing our best to make your visit as safe as possible.
- Our hours of operation are 12 pm to 8 pm Monday thru Saturday. CLOSED Sunday
- For your safety and ours, all stores are closed to the public.
Thank you for your patience. The safety of our staff and community is our #1 concern. We appreciate your patience and understand during these difficult times. We sincerely thank you for your continued patronage.