Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information.

Stop Utility Service (Moving Out)

  1. Please submit this form online if you are moving in order to stop receiving bills for City-provided utilities, including water, sewer, and storm drainage.
  2. Forwarding Address for Closing Bill
  3. New Owner Information (if known)
  4. Leave This Blank:

  5. This field is not part of the form submission.