Cable Television Service Complaint

Leave This Blank:

The City has an ordinance that allows cable television providers to use rights-of-way to provide their service to residents. The ordinance addresses requirements for how right-of-way and easements are used and restored as well as some customer service standards. If you have a cable television service issue and have not been able to resolve it successfully with the cable provider by calling 1-888-438-2427, the City's Cable Coordinator may be able to help you reach a resolution. The following information is used by the Cable Coordinator to investigate the nature of the complaint and determine if there is a potential code issue.
* indicates required fields.